Raw African Shea Butter.
African Shea Butter is made from the nut of African Shea Tree. It contains a rich amount of unremovable fatty acid which renders it far superior to Cocoa Butter and other natural vegetable butter. The fatty acid is crucial to rejuvenating & moisturizing the skin. Shea Butter provides all the essential vitamins needed to make skin look & feel smoother, softer & most importantly healthier. Its therapeutic properties protect the skin from wind, cold, sun & it helps heal wounds faster. Shea Butter stimulates cellular activity, fights the effects of aging & repairs rough, damaged skin.
Usage: 1. Treatment of dry skin, eczema & minor burns.
- Pain relief from swelling & arthritis.
- Improves muscle relaxation & stiffness.
- Sunscreen due to its rich potent of Vit. E & d
- Treat dark spots, skin discolorations, stretch marks, wrinkles & blemishes.
- Massages, diaper rash & as hair conditioner.
Shea Butter does not expire. Store in a cool place.
Product of Ghana.